Saturday, July 5, 2008

CBS




One of my managers is on an eternal hunt for bitches. Bitches is a term often used in a derogitory manner to describe women, or people who have women parts, or dogs of the female variety. While personally, I am not too interested in bitch hunting, but it's always interesting hearing his stories. After a long one sided discussion about the places where's he got freaky with mad bitches (mad bitches is a demonination describing the intense volume of said bitches, not the demeanor in which they were at the time of said boinking). I was surprised! He gets so many bitches! I don't even think I've ever met that many bitches, maybe like 3 or 4, but they were kind of mean, I don't know if I want to touch them with my peepee like that. I recall once he was talking to me about how he watches CBS, because all he sees is B.S. He's a fountain of knowledge, I feel like I can learn a lot from this man.

That shit is deep.

his knees is deep.

in bitches.

No comments: