Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You're Doing it Wrong

So, you know how people are always like "Be True to yourself" and whatnot? Did you ever wonder if that really applies to people who are freaks of nature? I mean, sure being considered a freak is very much subjective. But I mean, there's some basic guidelines that would make a regular ol' Joe Six Pack/Hockey Mom/Maverick not want to associate themselves with said freakaweird.

Anyway, moving on to my subject of discussion. I have an issue with being pretty sarcastic, and kind of mean. For most people who know me well enough, they accept it (and in some cases enjoy it). But honestly, I feel like being a meandick sarcasticus is only going to result in me being lonely and whatnot.

So I decided to try and be nice (this is especially hard on the internet, because the universal language is "fuckwit"). Who knows, maybe it'll land me some sweet lady friends, instead of making them think I'm gay or a woman beater (Note to Self: Don't tell ladies you're going to punch them in the head. Even if you plan on doing it, becuase then it ruins that much needed stealth, women are natural ninjas)

So, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: