Saturday, March 1, 2008

Initials

I'm a chubby brown kid from Delaware.

Lived here my entire life.

Delaware and I have a love hate relationship.

It's small, it's cute, it's redundant.

I read comics.

I like them.

Every Wednesday, I go to Captain Blue Hen Comics.

It's nice.

This is a recent routine.

I deliver pizzas.

It's not that glamorous.

It funds my addictions though.

My addictions being comics...

and Crystal Meth.

I like girls.

With little boy hair cuts.

That will kick my ass.

But at the same time, make me a sandwich.

I like them.

I like Beast.

They don't like Beast.

They don't like me.

I want to do something.

Positive.

Constructive.

Not related to drug dealing.

I'm looking for an organization.

One that I can contribute to.

One that will benefit my fellow man.

I like naps, movies, math, music, and walking around in my boxxers.

I think that basically covers the things that you'll probably expect from my blogs, sans the random bolding of text, and the initial lameness of this blog. See me learn, see me grow, see me bitch, see me moan, pray I finally find a girl who doesn't think I'm hideous, and too geeky, pray I don't dwell on my girllackingness. Ooh, I like this song, brb.



Here's a random guy.


No comments: